Features of the real HP-15CThe HP-15C was a high end scientific programmable calculator and the top model of the Voyager series. Some of the main features are:
- RPN logic with 4 stack levels plus a last X (LSTx) register.
- 67 addressable registers, used for storage registers or program steps.
- 19 storage registers in default configuration with 46 registers for programs (appx. 332 program steps).
- Programmable with up to 448 program steps. In this configuration only 3 storage registers are available: R0, R1 and RI
- 10 Flags and 12 conditional tests, such as x = 0, x ≠ 0 and x > y.
- Indexed looping via storage gegister I.
- Full storage arithmetic: STO +, −, × and ÷.
- 5 softkeys, labeled A through E.
- Multiple number format: FIXed, SCIentific and ENGineering.
- Trigonometric functions SIN, COS and TAN.
- Hyperbolic trigonometric functions SINH, COSH TANH.
- Three trigonometric modes: DEGrees, RADians and GRADs.
- Reverse trigonometric functions for standard and hyperbolic functions.
- Mean and standard deviation of 2 variables.
- Summation of n, x, x2, y, y2 and xy for statistic calculations of 2 variables.
- Decimal hours and hrs.min.sec. conversions.
- Polar and rectangular conversions.
- Solve and root finder.
- Numeric integration.
- Linear regression.
- Complex numbers.
- Continuous memory.
A more detailed feature list is available from the HP Calculator Museum.
Additional Features of the SimulatorAdditional features provided by the simulator to integrate with and benefit from the operating system.
- Data exchange with SwissMicros DM-15 models.
If you order a DM-15 because of my simulator please mention that in your order at SwissMicros. For "How did you find us?" select "email@example.com".
- Native support for Windows (XP and following), Mac OS X (Intel based) and Linux (x86)
- The source code version should run on all unixoid operating systems supported by Tcl/Tk 8.5.9 and higher.
- Pop-up menus for stack, storage registers, program, flags and conditional tests.
- Save and load programs to and from disk.
- Programs can be documented, the documentation is stored with the program file.
- Export a program and its documentation as HTML file.
- Integration with the operating system's clipboard.
- Code and mnenomic display of program steps (via pop-up menu).
- Full mouse and keyboard support.
- Multi language support for pop-up menus and dialogues.